our newest family fav! Our son is a fan of all cake but our daughter thinks this is better than any cake that exists out there! Sooooo easy to throw together and you can add icing or serve with ice cream. Everyone will be sure to love it!
-3/4 cup salted butter (room temperature)
-3/4 cup brown sugar
-1/4 cup granulated sugar
-1 large egg
-1 egg yolk
– 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
-2 cups of all purpose flour
-2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips (I used 1 cup mini m & m’s and 1/2 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees and spray your pan with non stick cooking spray.
2. In mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars until smooth.
3. Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla and mix until well blended.
4. Scrape the side of bowl and add flour and baking powder. Mix on low until dough is forms and is mixed well.
5. Fold in chocolate.
6. Press the cookie dough evenly into the prepared pan.
7. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes until the cake is lightly golden brown.
Remove from oven and allow cookie cake
To cool completely before cutting.
You can choose any chocolate in your cake. Depending on who the cake is for you can add their fav chocolate bar pieces chopped up 🙂
You can serve this cake with ice cream or just as is. Just be warned that this took over as the house fav cake. All my kids ask for now