SOOOOO EASY AND SOOOOOO AMAZING!!! (AND NOT HIGH IN FAT)
1 cup of prepared vanilla pudding
3 cup(s) of nutri whip light (found in dessert freezer)
9 oz chocolate wafers (found in cookie section)
- Line bottom and sides of a 13- to 14-inch long pan with plastic wrap, making sure you use a big enough piece so that you have enough extra wrap to cover prepared cake.
- In a medium bowl, gently fold pudding into whipped topping.
- Take a wafer and spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of cream mixture over cookie surface. Top with another wafer and spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of cream mixture over second cookie; repeat to form a stack of about 6 cookies and cream. Carefully turn stack on its side and place in pan so cookies are standing on their sides. Repeat with remaining cookies until you create 1 long row of cookies and cream in pan.
- When cake assembly is complete, use a spatula to scoop up any cream that has oozed out of sides of cookies and place back on top of cake.
- Wrap plastic tightly around cake in pan and freeze immediately for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Slice cake on a diagonal into 12 pieces